Membership Contract Agreement
- Classes Monthly (number dependent on the selected membership)
- No roll-over of unused classes
- Recurring Monthly Membership Fee; fee will be on auto-pay
- Additional Single Classes For $18.00
- Access to over 250 Classes Per Week
- 30 Days Written Notice For Contract Cancellation
- Memberships last for 12 consecutive months
- Memberships renew automatically at the end of every contract year
- There is a strict 12 hour cancellation window
- Clients cancelling any classes after the 12 hour cancellation window will be charged a $20 late cancel fee per class
Account holds & suspensions are not permitted.
- Membership termination requires 30 day written (email) notice
- Membership will be valid for the 30 days following the written notice
- Any scheduled autopays during that final 30 day window will be pro-rated and billed
Late Cancel/No Show:
- Classes are to be reserved and paid for in advance to guarantee a spot in class
- You have up to12 hours before class to change or cancel a class to avoid being charged a late fee
- Any cancellations after the 12 hour mark will be considered a “Late Cancel”
- Clients with any recurring membership will be charged $20 for each “Late Cancel” class
- Any “Late Cancel” classes will be returned to your monthly recurring membership as long as the $20 late fee is charged
- A “Late Cancel” will result in loss of class if you purchased a single class or class package
- Any “No Shows” will result in a $25 No Show Fee per occurrence.
- Transferring from one class to another will result in a late fee and/or lost class for any switches done after the 12 hour cancellation window, unless the class being vacated is not full
- We allow a grace period of 3 minutes. Please call the studio if you are running late and we will hold your spot up to 5 minutes
- Arrival after 3 minutes, without calling ahead, may result in the loss of your spot in class if a Waitlist client is present
- Calling ahead ensures holding your spot for up to 5 minutes, but arrival after that may result in the loss of your spot in class if a Waitlist client is present
- Admittance to class after 10 minutes is strictly prohibited for safety reasons
- If a class you’d like to take is full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist!
- If a spot opens up, you will be added to class and will receive email confirmation.
- You are responsible for all classes you are added to from the waitlist.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- Please make sure you are subscribed to class confirmation emails from us to receive waitlist notifications
Grip-soled socks are required for all classes (including Recovery/CelluliteFIT) for safety and hygiene reasons